Every day the Tate provides free tours of the free galleries and all the tours run for 45 minutes. No booking is required. In Tate Britain meet at the top of the Manton stairs and in Tate Modern meet on the fourth floor of the Natalie Bell Building.
The following is my schedule of tours over the next few months
- Tate Britain – Thur 5 March, 2020 11:00-11:45
- Tate Britain – Thur 26 March, 12:00-12:45
- Tate Modern – Wed 22 April 12:00-12:45
- Tate Britain – Wed 29 April 11:00-11:45
The following are all the Tate 45-minute tours held every day, seven days a week.
- 12.00 – Level 2 Natalie Bell, Artist and Society or In the Studio
- 13.00 – Level 4 Natalie Bell, Objects and Architecture or Performer and Participant
- 14.00 – Blavatnik Building
- 11:00 – Early British Art
- 12:00 – Victorian Art
- 14:00 – Modern and Contemporary
- 15:00 – Turner