Please note that these tours guides were prepared in 2019 and some of the artworks are no longer be on display.
- Artist and Society
- In the Studio
- Materials and Objects
- Media Networks
- Between Object and Architecture
- Performer and Participant
- Living Cities
- Bruce Nauman
- The Growth of British Art
- People and Places in the Nineteenth Century
- The Paintings of JMW Turner
- Becoming Modern – Art to the Present Day
For more information about other works on display at Tate Britain see my twenty-lecture course ‘A Stroll Through Tate Britain‘.