Church was dedicated to homonym saint by Mois� Venier who took charge of rebuilding it in the Middle
Nevertheless, as the facade shows, the church suffered many changes in the baroque age. The project
of the facade is by Tremignon.
Interior has just one nave and keeps many works of the seventeenth century and, on the wall of the
entrance, a precious organ made in 1700.
Among the paintings exhibited, the Adorazione dei Magi (Three Wise Man Adoration) by Giuseppe
Diamantini, a member of Caracci ‘s school.
In the presbitery it’s possible to admire a painting by Tintoretto and a Ultima Cena (Last Dinner) by
Jacopo Palma il Giovane.
A bronze bas – relief of Genoese school, Gli Angeli che trasportano Cristo morto, and il Padre Eterno in
gloria, fra il gruppo di pie donne (Angels moving dead Christ ‘s body,…), stands in the sacresty near the